Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Back From My Trip.....Time to Get Back to Work

I am back from my long trip to Virginia.....then across the country to Nevada, then to LA and back to Albuquerque.  I am looking forward to going back to work, getting back on my normal diet and getting some runs in.  Today I am relaxing more than anything.  I woke up at 7 AM.  Not normal, except I have been getting up early every day on my trip so we could get on the road early.  I had a smoothie for breakfast.  I have not over-eaten while I was gone but just not eating what I normally eat.  

Jessi likes to eat proteins, so I had more meat than I normally do.  Steak, bacon, etc.  Not bad, just different.  Sitting in a truck for 10-12 hours a day is not good for your muscles.  I don't know how truckers do it.

At Mary's we had bacon wrapped corn on the cob, yummy.....but bacon again!  We also went to a sausage place near the beach.  I tried to watch the fries, and I had a sun-dried tomato and chicken sausage with peppers and onions, no sauce.  Still too much.  

I have a weight watchers meeting today.  I am scared to go.  I know I gained, but the trick is to get it off quickly.

I took a survey online today.  It calculates your age based on your activity, illnesses and life style.  I managed a 53, which is 5 years younger than I actually am, so I am at least going in the right direction.

So anyway........ Back to work.  



No comments:

Post a Comment