Thursday, July 18, 2013

Taking A Short Break

Thursday AM.  I should go for a run.  My leg is feeling a bit weird.  I need to see the chiropractor again.  I have a ton of things to do before work.  I need to clean my bathroom, wash the sheets on the spare bed, pack and that's all I have time for.  

I am leaving for Virginia tomorrow morning at 8:00.  I am helping my youngest daughter move from Newport News to Las Vegas, NV.  It's gonna be a long trip and I have been trying to get my things together for the last two days.  I made a trip to Weight Watchers, returned a couple things at Big 5, went to Target for a set of headphones on sale, got gas, went to the grocery store and the library.  I picked the peppers that were good to go and made a meatloaf with my homegrown tomatoes, peppers and stuffed a couple of homegrown bell peppers.  It was yummy.  Did some laundry, watched some TV and went to bed.  

So my fitness has to be put on the back burner for a few days, or I should say a couple of weeks  I have got to get my back into place before I start running again.  I can't stand the way my knee, hip, joints pop.  I wonder if a joint supplement would help.  



No comments:

Post a Comment