Friday, July 12, 2013

Chiropractor Appointment

I got to the chiropractor yesterday morning.  He put electrodes on my back, and heat.....awwww feels so good.  Then some icy jel with ultrasound for my left knee.  My injuries are what I thought they were, (I should be a doctor he he).  The sartorius muscle in my thigh, and some tendons in my knee inflamed, so I am sitting it out one more day.  Tomorrow morning I will try and run for a mile and then I have the 5K Sunday afternoon.  I don't want to overdo it and hurt my knee so I can't run on Sunday.  At least yesterday at work I wasn't limping.  It's also much better this morning.  sartorius    



It takes a long time to get these muscles to work like they should.  I've done a lot of reading on how to get in shape to run and while it's not easy, I'm working on it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment